Sunday, April 25, 2010

An Introduction.

Hello, my name is Kaitlin, and I am 15 years old. I'm not very interesting and I'm not all that funny either. I'm really awesome and giving things a persona though. My main interests are:
  • Music and all that comes with it. I play saxophone, guitar, trumpet and flute. I also noodle in the violin. My career goal is to be a band teacher/ scienceteacher and a performer.
  • Dogs. I love dogs. My future husband MUST LOVE DOGS. I will not live with out a 85 pound companion who goes for walks with me. As well as being a teacher to students, I want to provide a good learning experience for my pet and make it a socialized, well mannered citizen. I don't want a guy like Cobra Bubbles coming to my door and telling me I need to make my dog into a modeled citizen.......DOGS DON'T EAT CAKE!

  • People. I like meeting people and sharing stories. Their stories are always a lot more interesting than mine. I seem to have the most fun talking to people form the United Kingdom. Not sure why. Might marry myself a man from the UK.

Like most people, I enjoy going out wiht my friends and having a good time. I love reading and watching films. I have a strange fear of zombies and seaweed. I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm kind of a loser. But still a winner, becuase I have wonderful friends.

Love,
Kaitlin



No comments:

Post a Comment